Gentle Cleanser For Dry Hair:
• 1 egg
• 1 cup skimmed milk
1. Beat an egg in a cup of skimmed milk.
2. When the foam becomes consistent, rub it into the scalp.
3. Leave it on for 5 minutes.
4. Rinse the hair thoroughly with water.
5. Carry out this routine twice a week.
Protein Conditioner For Dry Hair:
• 1 tbsp castor oil
• 1 tbsp glycerine
• 1 tbsp cider vinegar
• 1 tsp of mild herbal shampoo
1. Beat 1 tbsp of castor oil, 1 tbsp of glycerine,
1 tbsp of cider vinegar and a tsp of mild herbal shampoo.
2. Apply it on scalp and leave it on for 20 minutes.
3. Rinse with clear water.
Coconut & Lavender Oil Toner For Dry Hair:
• 1 tsp coconut oil
• 1 tsp lavender essential oil
1. Make a mixture of 1 tsp coconut oil and a tsp of lavender essential oil.
2. Heat a little and massage it gently on your scalp at night.
3. Rinse or shampoo it out in the morning.
4. Follow this routine at least twice a week.
Linden Flower Rinse for Dry Hair:
• 1 tsp Linden Flower
• 1 cup of boiling water
1. Pour one cup of boiling water over a teaspoon of linden flower;
2. Steep for ten minutes, then strain;
3. Massage into scalp gently and evenly;
4. Leave it on the hair without rinsing;
5. Dry your hair with a dry soft towel;
6. Avoid blow drying if possible.
For more info, download Dry Hair Remedies, a free ebook.