Dry skin has a thin and papery texture. It feels dry to touch and the pores are
very fine. After a wash it feels tight, as though it is too small for the face.
By midday flaky patches appear.
Hardly ever break out in spots.
• For dry skin use a creamy cleanser to melt away dirt.
Leave it on your skin before sweeping it away with cotton wool.
Splash cold water onto your face to clean and refresh your skin.
Use a thick cream moisturiser to seal in as much moisture as possible.
• Make a puree of 1 banana and 1 papaya, peach or avacado. Apply to skin.
Leave on for at least 20 minutes then rinse with warm water, followed by a
moisturizer of natural margarine or natural vegetable oil.
• Apply natural mayonnaise, either homemade or from natural foods store.
Massage into skin, leave on for 15-20 minutes, rinse thoroughly with warm water.
• Grate the rind of one whole lemon into 4 tablespoons plain yogurt.
Mix and rub over entire body concentrating on the driest patches. Rinse.
• Mix 1 cup of boiling water with 1/2 cup of bran and let cool.
Immerse hands into mixture and massage into hands. Rinse with warm water
and follow with a hand moisturizer.
• To treat extremely dry skin,
mash a Banana and a tablespoon of Honey to it.
Apply on the skin, leave on for 10 minutes and wash off.
• Mix together 24ml Apricot Kernel Oil, 5 drops of Petitgrain Oil,
4 drops of Sandalwood Oil and 3 drops of Camomile oil.
Apply as a mask for 10 minutes or massage on to your face.
It will rejuvenate tired and dull skin.
• Blend together 24ml Jojoba Oil, 4 drops of Patchouli Essential Oil,
3 drops of Sandalwood Essential Oil and 2 drops of Rosewood Essential Oil.
Use this blend for a facial massage to help dry skin.
• Blend together 1 egg yolk, 1 teaspoon orange juice, 1 teaspoon olive oil,
few drops of rose water and few drops of lime juice and apply on your skin.
• After you clean and tone your skin, apply a splash of water or a water-misting.
Pat almost dry with a soft towel, then smooth moisturizer from bosom to hairline.
Allow 5 min for immediate absorption (cover your face and throat with warm
washcloths to hasten penetration). Blot off any excess moisturizer with a tissue.
For more info, download Dry Skin Remedies, a free ebook.
Copyright ©2005-2014 flawlesscomplexion.com. All rights reserved.