A great hair does wonders for you and your self-esteem.
Taking care of hair is in fact much the same as taking care of skin.
An effective hair care discipline involves cleansing, toning
and conditioning routines.
Homemade Hair Rinses:
Rosemary Rinse for Oily Hair:
• 1/4 cup dried rosemary
1. Simmer rosemary in 1 1/2 cups of water;
2. Strain mixture and discard rosemary;
3. Use remaining mixture as the final rinse after shampooing
Horsetail Hair Rinse:
• 2 1/2 teaspoons dried horsetail
1. Steep horsetail in boiled water for 20 minutes;
2. Shampoo hair and rinse thoroughly;
3. Poor horsetail rinse through hair;
4. Leave in for ten minutes;
5. Rinse with clear water.
Coconut Hair Rinse:
• 1 teaspoon coconut milk
• 1 teaspoon macadamia nut oil
• 1 teaspoon canola oil
• 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1. In a blender, mix all ingredients together on low for 30 seconds;
2. Wet hair with warm water;
3. Shampoo mixture into the hair well;
4. Rinse with warm water.
For more info, download Homemade Hair Rinses, a free ebook.