A great hair does wonders for you and your self-esteem.
Taking care of hair is in fact much the same as taking care of skin.
An effective hair care discipline involves cleansing, toning
and conditioning routines.
Natural Hair Smoothers:
• 1/2 cup conditioner
• 1/4 cup honey
• 1 tablespoon almond oil
1. Mix all ingredients, blending well;
2. Spray hair with water mister to dampen it;
3. Work mixture through hair thoroughly;
4. Leave on for 20 minutes;
Frizz Control for Curly Hair:
• 1 small aloe vera leaf
1. Snip off end of leaf and apply a dollop of aloe vera gel to palm;
2. Work through hair to ends.
Ice Cube Frizz Control:
• Ice cube
1. Place an ice cube on top of a section of hair;
2. Hold it in place with cupped hands, one placed under the hair,
the other over the ice cube;
3. Pull the ice cube down the hair shaft, from top to bottom of the head;
4. This can be done on wet or dry hair;
5. Rinsing the hair with very cold water has the same effect.
Fly-Away and Static Control:
• Natural hand lotion
1. Apply a small dab of natural hand lotion to the palm of your hand;
2. Rub hands together and apply to roots of hair.
For more info, download Hair Smoothers, a free ebook.