Hair Care Tips:
1) Wash your hair as frequently as you need to and always use
appropriate shampoo and conditioner.
2) Never comb wet hair. Dry it out gently and then remove the tangles
without using undue pressure.
3) Always use a soft brush with correctly spaced bristles.
4) Keep your combs and brushes scrupulously clean.
5) Try not to backcomb, pull your hair into a tight knot or try very
unconventional styles that involve twisting and tugging your hair,
unless it's necessary.
6) Always massage your scalp and brush your hair with firm, gentle
strokes before you go to bed every night.
7) If you have undue hair loss, dandruff or any other persistent
hair-related problem, check with your doctor to see if you have hormonal
imbalance, scalp infection, disease or are suffering from physical, emotional or
environmental stress. Then follow the course of treatment the doctor prescribes.
8) Double-check any product you use on your hair.
Ask your beauty parlor assistant about the hair bleach, coloring etc., she is
going to use on you, and if it has any effects... now or later.
9) Before going to a party, wash, condition and blow-dry your hair.
Then set it into any style that suits the shape of your face and the dress
you're going to wear.
10) Drink plenty of water in summer and gulp down some fresh vegetable
and fruit juices to improve hair from within. Follow a protein-packed diet.
11) Make sure you trim your hair and keep it in good shape regularly.
Avoid unnecessary use of hair sprays etc., on a daily basis.
For more info, download Hair Care Tips, a free ebook.