Birch Leaf Rinse For Itchy Scalp:
• 1 tsp Birch Leaf
• 1 cup boiling water
1. Pour one cup of boiling water over a teaspoon of birch leaves;
2. Steep for ten minutes, then strain;
3. Massage into scalp gently and evenly;
4. Leave it on the hair without rinsing
5. Dry your hair with a dry soft towel;
6. Avoid blow drying if possible;
7. Warning: On blonde hair it will darken it.
Rosemary Oil Remedy For Itchy Scalp:
• rosemary essential oil
1. Wash and dry your hair;
2. Add three drops of oil to half a cup of warm water;
3. Massage into your scalp;
4. Gently towel your hair dry;
5. Repeat as often as you wash your hair.
Herbal Tea Remedy For Itchy Scalp:
• Organic Herbal tea
1. Use a strong, organic herbal tea that has cooled;
2. Following shampoo and conditioner, gently massage into your hair and let sit;
3. Rinse out with cool water.
Witch Hazel Remedy For Itchy Scalp:
• Witch hazel
1. Mix together mouthwash and witch hazel in equal parts;
2. Dip an electric toothbrush in the mixture;
3. Rub the scalp with the vibrating brush;
4. If you experience an uncomfortable tingling,
gently rub the spot with a piece of cut banana.
5. Shampoo hair.
For more info, download Tips For A Healthy Scalp, a free ebook.