Large pores are simply a genetic problem, but you can temporarily reduce
large pores by clearing away dirt and debris. Large pores are often an indication
of oily skin.
Use one after the other for cleansing and exfoliating the skin.
• 2 egg whites
• few drops of lemon juice
Mix 2 egg whites with a few drops of lemon juice.
Apply on face and leave on for 5-7 minutes, then rinse with hands.
Note: As egg whites dry, they linghten the skin and pull debris out of pores.
Lemon is a natural fruit acid which also helps to exfoliate.
Or you may try the following to treat large pores :
1) Mix almond meal with enough water to make a paste.
Apply to pores for 20 minutes. Rinse with warm water, then apply witch hazel
or a solution of apple cider vinegar and water.
2) Mix table salt and buttermilk into a paste, apply on enlarged pores
and massage well. Rinse with warm water.
3) Add lemon juice and a little milk to oatmeal. Apply the paste and remove
after 20 minutes with water. Do not use if there are eruptions.
Tips on reducing large pores:
• Stop using harsh toners or astringents on the affected areas.
Using these products may have a very temporary 'tightening' effect on pores,
but it's extremely short-lived. In fact, harsh astringents actually encourage
oil glands to over-produce oil, leading to an increase in the size of pores.
• Avoid putting moisturiser on the area as the skin produces quite enough
moisture and oil on its own and doesn't need more.
For more info, download Large Pores Remedies, a free ebook.
Makeup tips to hide the appearance of large pores:
• Heavy foundations will draw attention to your large pores. So, stay with a sheer, light and oil free foundation.
• Apply foundation, concealer, powder and blusher in a downward motion, otherwise you'll accentuate pores
by pushing colour up and into them.
Beauty Makeover walks you step by step in learning
how to makeover your body and face.
For example: complete skin care,
how to create a perfect set of smoky eyes, creating symmetry on the face
when needed to correct imperfections, how to best camouflage those
imperfections to achieve more natural-looking skin; body wrapping techniques, South Beach Diet recipies, your BMI Calculator, the approximate number of
burned calories for various activities, your Daily Water Requirements Calculator tailored to your individual customized needs.
The key to enjoying vibrant youthful health and slowing down the aging
process is to discover some simple rules which will help you to maximize
the stay young potential
of your skin.
Copyright ©2005-2014 flawlesscomplexion.com. All rights reserved.