Illustrated Lips Makeover
Get fuller lips in 4 easy steps:
1. Apply lip liner just outside the natural outline of your lips,
but don’t exaggerate.
2. Blend in the lip liner toward the middle of the lips.
3. Add your chosen shade of lipstick,
4. Followed by a touch of lighter, pearly lipstick
to the middle of your lips, both top and bottom.
This will create a three-dimensional effect, giving your lips a ‘pouty’ look.
How to correct asymmetric lips?
Prime with lip makeup base and apply lip liner: line the thinner lip
just outside the natural outline of the lip and the thicker one
keeping to its natural outline. Apply lipstick inside the lip liner.
How to achieve a straighter lip line?
1. If the corners of your mouth turn only slightly downwards,
applying lip liner slightly upwards at the corners of the mouth
can make them appear straighter.
If the downward-turn is more pronounced, start by correcting
the line from the Cupid’s bow.
2. Leave the line open-ended at the corner of the mouth.
How to make full lips appear thinner?
If you want to minimize full lips, use a lip liner pencil to define the inside
of your natural lip line. Fill in with lipstick and try a slightly deeper colored lipstick.
For more info, download Lips Makeover, a free ebook.