How to make the kohl last all day?
• To prevent the kohl from dissolving in a pool of sweat or tears,
apply a layer of foundation before applying the kohl.
• On top of this a brush of dark eye shadow and then a liquid kohl.
This makes for an intense, dramatised look as well long lasting eye makeup.
When you apply too much lipstick:
• You're all set to leave, but you feel you've got a lipstick overdose?
Sure enough, too much lipstick can make you look, well, not like a movie star
but rather like a joker.
• When this happens, don't attempt to rub it off with tissue or a kerchief
or even cotton, as this can leave the lips very dry and not even receptive
to another application of lipstick.
• Instead, blot gently with tissues till they come clean.
If there's still a stain, apply moisturiser to your lips,
leave it for a couple of minutes and blot again.
Then apply a more neutral shade.
When you mess up your eyebrows:
• Brush the brows straight up with a dry toothbrush, with an eyebrow pencil.
• Draw short, feathery strokes on the hairs around the sparse areas.
• Use an eye-shadow, which matches your brows to make the desired shape.
• Press some powder lightly onto the area.
• Then brush them back to their natural shape.
For more info, download Makeup Secrets, a free ebook.