A great hair does wonders for you and your self-esteem.
Taking care of hair is in fact much the same as taking care of skin.
An effective hair care discipline involves cleansing, toning
and conditioning routines.
Natural Hair Dye and Color Enhancers:
Chamomile Brightener for Blonde Hair :
• 6 chamomile tea bags
• 1/2 cup plain yogurt
• Lavender oil
1. Bring one cup of water to boil and steep tea bags for 15 minutes;
2. Discard teabags;
3. Combine yogurt and 7 drops of lavender oil with chamomile tea;
4. Mix thoroughly;
5. Apply the mixture to dry hair, working through to ends;
6. Cover head in plastic wrap and condition for thirty minutes;
7. Shampoo hair.
Natural Brunette Hair Dye:
• Triple strength black coffee
1. Shampoo hair.
2. Place a large bowl in sink and rinse hair with cooled coffee;
3. Repeat several times, reusing the coffee;
4. Leave final rinse in hair for at least 15 minutes;
5. Rinse with clear water.
Red Hair Color Enhancer:
• 1/2 cup beet juice
• 1/2 cup carrot juice
1. Mix ingredients together, pour over clean, damp hair;
2. Wrap head in plastic and apply hot towel, medium dryer heat,
or sit in the sun for one hour.
Super Conditioning Henna Color:
• Henna color in powder form
• Deep conditioner
1. Mix henna using half the water as directed on the package;
2. Add your favorite deep conditioner to the mixture
until desired consistency is reached;
3. Apply to hair, working through hair thoroughly;
4. Leave on hair following directions as indicated on package;
6. May be used with colorless henna to increase volume of fine hair
without adding color.
For more info, download Color Enhancers, a free ebook.